UP Minority Scholarship 2020-21
Directorate of Minority Welfare has lately advertised the official notification for UP Minority Scholarship 2020 via the internet. Candidates who are interested in applying for scholarships are required to go online to fill the application form before the final date for renewal of UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21. Fresh registrations are in progress and will be accepted until mid of November.
This head authority is also known as Alpsankhyak Kalyan Nideshalaya for the state of Uttar Pradesh. On the Official website, the same body has given links for applying for fresh applications, correcting accounts. Candidates can also look for “Chatravriti navinikaran or online avedan” links from the website homepage.
Latest news for UP Minority Scholarship 2020-21
Uttar Pradesh Minority Welfare Department has announced the UP Minority Scholarship 2020 Last Date. The application process is inflow and will be continued till mid of November. Aspired candidates are recommended to start the registrations after going through the eligibility criteria and conditions given below.
|Declaration Type||UP Minority Scholarship 2020|
|Last Date to apply||November 2020|
Eligibility for UP Minority Scholarship 2020 Application Form:
Applying candidates must be belonging to any of these Religions:
Muslim, Sikhs, Christians, Buddha, Jain and Parsi
Candidate must be enrolled in school or institute recognized by the state government and must be undergoing through schooling education.
UP Minority Scholarship 2020 Application Form:
Candidates, who have entertained the same beneficial scheme previously, are required to fill the application form to renew this scheme for the successive period.
Beneficial amount Availed through the scheme is as follows:
- Hosteller Maintenance Allowance: Rs-10000/- per year
- Day Scholarships: Rs-10000/- per year
- Scholarships amount as per the selected course: Rs-20000/- per year
Number of Scholarships to Offer:
For hostelers: 30000 scholarships
For Day scholars: 25000 scholarships
How to apply for UP Minority Scholarship 2020-21
- Enter the Official web portal which is,”up.nic.in”.
- Get the Important Instructions carefully before applying.
- Begin the registration process by downloading the application form.
- Enter the accurate details giving your personal and Qualification Information.
- Attach a recent passport sized photo and signature of the student.
- Give the bank Account details like A/c name and number, bank’s Address, Branch name and code, IFS code and type of Account.
- After the Successful application process, enclose the required document along the form and send it to the Official address.
Documents to be enclosed along:
- Self-attested passport size photograph with signature
- Annual Income Certificate issued from Tehsil
- Attested copy of Certificate of the last examination passed
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Self declaration of the minority community.
Important to Note:
Candidates can get the related address from the list of District officers given in this Official Notification.
Deadline: Mid of Nov 2020
Download the application now: minoritywelfare.up.nic.in
Dear applicants do let us know if this information was relevant to you. Leave your replies in the message box given below. In case of any query or problem, candidates can send their issues @admitcardx.in