CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2020
University Grant Commission has released CSIR UGC NET Application Form June 2020 Exams. All those candidates who want to sit in the examination can look out the notification and then fill out the application form on or before the last date of apply online.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development conducts this UGC NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for lectureship in foundation sciences subjects. This exam was organized in various exam centers across India.
All such applicants who are going to apply for the same test must look out the entire details about UGC NET Exam 2020 such as education requirement, age limit, selection process and how to apply, etc. from this page.
UGC NET Notification for June 2020 exam
Organization Name: Ministry of Human Development on Behalf of University Grant Commission
Exam Name: UGC NET
Age limit: Maximum 28 years
Academic Records: Graduate or Postgraduate
Last Date to apply online: 16th April 2020
Complete info of UGC NET Online Application Form
Job seekers must complete their BS-4 year’s program/ B.E./ B.Tech /B. Pharma /MBBS/ or various Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc or equivalent degree from any recognized or affiliated board with about aggregate 55% marks.
For JRF (NET): Maximum age is about 30 years as on 01.06.2020 and for SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female candidates age relaxation is up to 5 years.
For LS (NET): No upper age limit.
For General category Candidates Examination fee will be Rs. 1000
For OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)/ EWS – Rs. 500
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender – Rs. 250
Candidates need to pay Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank. Srinagar and Imphal candidates may deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT.
How To Apply?
- Candidates must visit the official site that is https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Now select the notification and read that carefully.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” option
- Now a form will appear after reading the above guidelines if you are suitable than fill out the form with all relevant details.
- After filling all details in the correct manner submit the application form within the given time.
- Take a printout of online filled form and forward the completed form along with essential certificates and DD at the below-mentioned address.
UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern
|UGC NET Papers||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper 1||50||100||A cumulative exam duration of 3 hours|
Important Dates in 2020:
- Official Notification Release Date – 16rh March
- Opening date of On-Line apply: 16th March
- Closing date of depositing fee: 17th April 2020 (11:50 PM)
- The last date to apply online: 16th April 2020 (11:50 PM).
- Correction Window Duration – 25th April – 2nd May 2020
- Issue Date of Online Admit Card – 15th May 2020
- Exam Schedule – June 15 – 20, 2020
- Answer Key Release Date – 24th June
- Final Result Declaration Date – 5th July 2020
Check the official notification from here
To apply online Visit this official link