TS ePass Scholarship 2020-21
Students are invited to apply for fresh as well as for the renewal of the financial assistance scheme. Every year a number of students get ready to enroll and renew TS ePass Scholarship 2020-21. The Application can be completed via Electronic Payment and Application System of Fellowship. Get further details about the renewal and fresh application procedure here.
For the state residents and students who are belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST can avail this benefit amount. Please refer to the under-mentioned details for further review and insight into this financial assistance scheme. Eligible candidates need to log on to the main website and start filling the Telangana Epass Scholarship Application Form 2020.
|Declaration About||Epass Telangana Scholarship 2020-21|
|Organizing Body||Government of Telangana State|
|Last Date To apply||October 2020|
Telangana epass Application Status 2020-21
Applicants, who are going to apply or are looking for a renewal of this beneficial scheme; must take a look at the below-mentioned details. It is most important to get Telangana epass Application Status 2020-21 for the desired candidates. To avail of this financial assistance, candidates need to fulfill these conditions to be eligible for applying.
Eligibility to fill ePass scholarship Application Form 2020-21
- A Hard Copy of the duly filled online Application form.
- BC, EBC Disabled students with parental Income below Rs.1 Lakhs.
- Students need to have at least 75% Attendance in each quarter.
Necessary Documents required for verification
- Income Certificate for fresh candidates (From Meeseva Center).
- Caste Certificate. (From Meeseva Center).
- Study/Bonafide certificate for the last seven consecutive years of study.
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- A Copy of Adhaar card.
- A Copy of SSC and Intermediate Mark sheet with passing certificates.
- A Copy of Degree Diploma Certificates.
- A Copy of Bank Passbook’s first page (with account holder’s name, A/C number and IFSC code of the bank).
Note: It will be entirely up to the Authorizing body to select eligible candidates for the Fellowship. Please refer the website for insight details.
How to Apply for TS ePass Scholarship 2020-21
Enter the Official web portal and start looking for renewal and fresh application links. Go through the instructions, Eligibility and non-eligibility conditions. Complete the registration and renewal process by providing up to date and actual details. Upload the necessary documents in the form of soft copies. Complete the registration.
The Last date to apply is: October 2020
For applying now, please visit: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Dear Visitors, for regular updates and news, keep visiting Admitcardx.in. in case of any suggestion and complaints refer to the Message Box below. You can subscribe to our website for free email Service.
Stay in Touch!!