SSC MTS Syllabus 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has now revealed the Paper I, II Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern. Candidates must look out the SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 through this web portal.
Every year Staff Selection Commission conducts this SSC MTS Examination on its various centers. As we know Syllabus is compulsory to crack the appropriate exam. Therefore candidates must look out the below mention syllabus or Exam pattern to know t which type of questions came in your test.
Here on our webpage we provide some of the points and table of the list with subject wise, marks wise and timings. So if you are keen to know then follow and read the page info.
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Details About||SSC MTS Syllabus 2020|
|Exam Name||Multitasking Staff|
SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can prepare for their SSC MTS exam as per given below SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern 2020 must read out the whole procedure from here.
|Part||Subject||Max. marks||Timing||For visually handicapped|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||2 hours10.00 am to 12.00 noon or 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm||2 hrs 40 mins10.00 am to 12.40 noon or02.00 pm to 04.40 pm|
- SSC MTS will be conducted Online.
- The exam paper will be in English and Hindi only.
- If the Candidate attempts a wrong option then he/she will have a 0.25 mark penalty.
- Paper 2 is a descriptive paper and qualifying nature only.
- Candidates require to score minimum cut off marks to qualify for paper 2.
Here you will get SSC MTS full syllabus provided by the organization for the current session examination.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020 for Paper 1,2:
- Non -Verbal Type Questions
- Questions On Similarities & Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series Etc.
- Basics Of English Language
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms & Antonyms And Its Correct Usage
- Number Systems
- Computation Of Whole Numbers
- Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio And Proportion
- Profit And Loss
- Use Of Tables And Graphs,
- Time And Distance
- Ratio And Time
- Time and Work Etc.
Candidates need to consume knowledge of current events and questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially related to-
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
Note: We had to tell each and every candidate there will be Negative Marking, your 0.25 marks cut on given wrong answers, no extra time will be given to the appliers, so candidates can complete their exam within the given time period.
Candidates must look out this official notice issued by the authority in PDF format.
For more details visit this official Website.