MOMA Scholarship 2020
The Ministry of Minority Affairs has is going to release the MOMA Scholarship Form 2020-21. All the interested candidates can apply for it by filling the Application Form on the official site of the Organization. You can also apply for this scheme through this page. This is for your convenience. Download MOMA Scholarship Form and MOMA Post Matric Scholarship Scheme apply online Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship 2020 at momascholarship.gov.in.
The scholarship is awarded by the State Governments/UTs or through an agency designated by State Govt. to the different eligible candidates within the regions of India. Minority Community in India includes people who are Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains).
The Scholarship is for candidates of undergraduate and post graduate courses like Engineering/ Architecture/ MBBS/ Medical & Para Medical Courses/ Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry/ CA/CS/ ICWA/ Fashion Technology/ Design/ Pharmacy/ Law/ Management/MCA, etc.
All the candidates can apply for it from this page as we are going to provide the few easy steps that are required to fill the Application Form regarding it. Candidates can also visit on the official web portal of the organization so as to get all the information regarding the MOMA Scholarship Online Form 2020.
|Organisation||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Information About||MOMA Scholarship 2020|
|Last date to Apply||September 2020|
Types of MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
MOMA Scholarships are divided into 3 parts and covers the scholarship list for students from Class 1 to 12 and also for higher studies after class 12.
|Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 1-10|
|Post Matric MOMA Scholarship||For Class 11 to Ph.D|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||After Class 12 for professional & technical courses|
Eligibility criteria include the following:-
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Belong to the minority castes.
- Pursuing any of the above written courses.
- Have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks.
- The income of student/parent/guardian must not exceed the Rs. 2,50,000 per annum.
The selection will be mainly based on the Merit. Preference will be given to the candidates of reputed Institutions.
Important Documents required:
Following documents are required so as to apply for this Scholarship:-
- One copy of the scholarship application form (signed by the candidate)
- One passport size photograph with student’s signature
- Self attested copy of all the certificates in respect of all the examination passed
- Id proof
- Income certificates of parent/guardian whether self- employed or under some employee ,accordingly
- Self declaration of community by the student.
- Course fee receipt
- These documents have to be sent to the State Department of the State to which you belong.
- Once the State Government recommends the scholarship for the student then a Permanent Id will be generated.
Steps On How To Apply For MOMA Scholarship 2020
Following are the few easy steps that are required to follow so as to fill the MOMA Scholarship Application Form 2020:-
- Go to the official site that is momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/
- Select the ‘home’ option.
- Search for the appropriate link available on the home page.
- Select the link ‘apply’ available on the screen.
- Application form will appear.
- Download the Application form
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form by giving all the required information.
- Attest all the documents which are required.
- Check all the filled details.
- Give the duly filled form to the college or the Institute.
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Dates to remember:
The last to apply for this Scholarship is September, 2020.
All the candidates who wish to apply for the Minority Scholarship 2020-21 must visit the official site available.