Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020
Maulana Azad Education Foundation is going to offer the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020. All the interested candidates can apply For Girls Merit-Based Scholarship by visiting the official web portal of it. You can also apply by filling the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Form with the help of this page.
The main aim of this studentship is to recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl Students who belong to the National Minorities. It may also lead to the promotion of girl education. It provides financial assistance to the girl candidates of economically weaker families.
If you are one of the candidates going to apply for the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2015 then you can visit the official site of it. Here on this page, we are going to provide the few easy steps that are required to fill the Application form For MAEF Girls Merit-Based Scholarship in the easiest way.
- Candidate must be a girl only.
- Citizens of India.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th.
- Doing Regular further studies.
- The family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 1, 00, 000/-(Rupees one lac only) in the preceding financial year.
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- 10th pass certificate
- Fees deposit slip
Selection of the candidates for scholarship will be made on the basis of their
- Eligibility Conditions
- Reserved Category
- Family Income
- Merit basis
Amount of Scholarship
Selected students will receive Rs.12,000 each (Rs. 6000 in class 11 and Rs. 6000 in class 12) as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls 2015 money in the form of reward.
Steps On How To Apply For Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020
Download list of Scholarship
Following are the few steps that are required so as to fill the Application Form for the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020:-
- Go to the official site that is maef.nic.in.
- Select the ‘home’ option.
- Search for the appropriate link available on the homepage
- Select the link ‘apply’ available on the screen.
- The application form will appear.
- Download the Application form
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the application form by giving all the required information.
- Attest all the documents which are required.
- Check all the filled details.
- Give the duly filled form to the college or the Institute.
Maulana Azad Education Foundation,
Chelmsford Road, New Delhi- 11005.
For more information regarding the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020, you can visit on the Official link.