Kerala Scholarship Application Form 2020-21
Department of Collegiate Education Kerala has invited candidates to fill Kerala Scholarship Application Form 2020 online. Candidates belonging to minorities can avail of this benefit amount to continue their higher studies. The state government of Kerala has initiated this program to uplift the minorities and other categories.
Department of Kerala Collegiate Education under the Government of India has begun yet another program to encourage education among the students. This time, it’s through providing the financial support to the minor category students. Those who want to avail the benefits of this initiative need to go through the details given in the below section.
As seen from the highlighted news, candidates are now invited to apply online and fill the Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 Kerala Form & Post Matric Scholarship Kerala 2020-21 Form. The Directorate of Collegiate Education has lately announced various scholarship programs under the project which are listed in the following segment.
|Declaration About||Kerala Scholarship Application Form 2020|
|Authorizing Body||Department of Collegiate Education Kerala|
|Eligibility||Refer to the below details|
|Last Date to Apply||Please check the Notification|
Types of Scholarship awarded by the Scholarship wing of the Directorate:
- Post Matric Scholarship(PMS)
- Central Sector Scholarship (CSS)
- State Merit Scholarship (SMS)
- District Merit Scholarship (DMS)
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers
- Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT)
- Hindi Scholarship (HS)
- Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS)
- Sanskrit Scholarship (SSE)
- Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship (SJMS)
- C H Muhammedkoya Scholarship (MGS)
- Blind/PH Scholarship (BPHFC)
- Music Fine Arts Scholarship (MFAS)
- Scholarship for dependent of Jawans (JS)
Eligibility criteria to fulfill
|Scholarship Type||Eligibility||Rate of Scholarship|
|Post Matric||First year student of 10+1 and +2 / UG/ PG/ Ph.D||Total amount of admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance|
|Central Sector||Under-Graduate Degree||UG- Rs. 1000/- PM, PG: Rs.2000/- PM|
|State Merit||1st-year student of UG or PG course||UG- Rs. 1250/- PM, PG: Rs. 1500/- PM|
|District Merit||A+ grade in all subject of SSLC Examination and Should be pursuing Higher Secondary/ VHSC/ ITI/ Poly-Technic Course||Rs. 1,250/- p.a.|
|Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers||1st year student of HSC/ VHSC and UG Course in Govt. Aided Arts and Science College and Son/ Daughters of Primary/ Secondary School Teachers||For 10+1: Rs. 50/P.MUG: Rs. 50/P.M|
|Hindi||Hindi Must be one of the Subject in the present studying course||UG- Rs. 500/- PM, PG: Rs. 1000/- PM|
|Muslim Nadar girls Scholarship||first year girls student of HSC/ VHSC and undergraduate course||Rs. 125/ p.a.|
|Sanskrit||Sanskrit must be one of the subject||UG- Rs. 200/- PM, PG: Rs. 200/- PM|
|Suvarna Jubilee Merit||first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course||Rs. 10,000/- per annum|
|MGS||Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation||UG- Rs. 4000/- PM, PG: Rs. 5000/- PM, Professional Courses: Rs. 6,000/- PM|
|Blind PH||Blind/ PH/ Deaf students||–|
|Music Fine Arts||Students studying in Govt. Music Colleges and Govt. Fine Arts Colleges||–|
Important: Scholars must take a close look at the details given in the Official Notification. After reading the Notice and other details candidates may start applying for the chosen scheme.
How to Apply for Kerala Scholarship 2020
- Students need to log on to www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- On the Homepage of the website, look for the notified links and start applying for the opted one.
- Please read the instructions and conditions before applying them carefully.
- Fill the application form carefully and complete the registration process successfully.
- Upload the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- Take a hard copy of the duly filled application form for future needs.
List of Documents to be attached
- Aadhar Card
- A passport-sized photo pasted on the Registration printout
- Attested copies of Mark Sheets
- Parental Income Certificate
- Nativity certificates from the competent authority
- Attested photocopy of the 1st page of Bank Passbook in the name of the student
- Accommodation Certificate in case of Hostellers
- A Copy of Adhaar number/Adhaar enrollment.
Get the insight details at the official Website:
For regular updates switch to admitcardx.in