Karnataka Diploma CET Admit Card 2020
Check out the Karnataka Diploma CET Admit Card 2020, This KEA Karnataka department announced the KEA DCET Hall Ticket 2020 for the entrance examination test held in the 2nd week of July. KEA DCET Admit Card 2020 will be available on its official web sites to download.
This department of Karnataka organization the entrance tests its related to the diploma courses. The State Government of Karnataka published the education for the diploma course Aided and UN-Aided with the polytechnic colleges through online counseling in Karnataka for engineering and Non-Engineering course for the current session.
Karnataka Diploma CET Hall ticket 2020
Applicants those who are filling this application form only have the authority to download the admit card of KEA DCET Hall Ticket 2020. The Karnataka Diploma CET Admit Card 2020 will be available on its official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). After submission of the form, they looking for the admit card Large number of students have to wish to do Diploma course from the Karnataka University To download the Karnataka Diploma CET 2020 Admit Card you have to fill the application ID and Date of birth to download them so you have to remember the Application ID number.
Admit card has all the information related with the student’s identification such as the name of the candidates, age of the applicants, photo of the students, examination hall address, roll number, venue, etc. we are clear that if the Applicant doesn’t have the admit card will not be allowed to appear in the examination test without valid Admit Card / Hall Ticket. So the Applicants bring their respective admit card so they can download the admit card clicking on the link given below.
Admit card Available on 3rd Week of June
KEA DCET Exam Date:- July 2nd Week
How to download the Karnataka DCET Admit card 2020
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- Applicants after log on official websites Click on “KEA DCET Admit Card Link-2020″.
- After Clicking on the “DCET Select the option of downloading button Online Admit card
- Fill all the related information like enter the “Application ID” and “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the Admit card and save future use.
- The Applicants need to bring a printout of the downloaded hall ticket to the examination center.
For more details about the Karnataka Diploma CET Admit Card 2020 kindly visit the official websites.