Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020
The Amar Ujala Foundation has will upload the details regarding the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020 online on its official website soon. The board is going to conduct a written test in the upcoming days and is inviting students for Amar Ujala Scholarship 2020. Hence, candidates who want to avail of this benefit can go online ad start the application process.
The Amar Ujala Board has recently launched the Scholarships program. This is being done to let the talented scholars avail the benefit from it and to assist them financially. The applications are now being accepted and will be continued from August to September 2020. Those who haven’t started the application process need to apply now.
Recent Updates for Amar Ujala Scholarship 2020
Online registrations are in progress already and are going to end in September for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020. The number of applied candidates is growing and is expected to rise with numbering days. The scholars who want to be a part of this fellowship are recommended to start the online application for Amar Ujala Scholarship 2020.
The Foundation started this fellowship in the memory of Late Shri. Atul Maheshwari Ji (Founder of Amar Ujala). The motto of this fellowship is simply to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker scholars. With the beneficiary amount, they can plan their studies better.
Details for Atul Maheshwari Amar Ujala Scholarship 2020
|Exam Conducting Authority||Amar Ujala Foundation|
|Name of the Examination||Atul Maheshwari Fellowship|
|Last Date to Apply Online||September|
Eligibility Criteria for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- Applying candidates must have passed his/her last exam from the state board.
- The minimum Percentage secured must be 65%.
- 9th to 12th Class students are required to apply.
- Parents’ yearly income must be below 1.5 lakhs.
- 18 Fellowships of 30000 for Class 9th & 10th.
- 18 Fellowships of 50000 for Class 11th & 12th.
How to Apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020
Method I: Through the Internet
- Go to the Official Website, “www.foundation.amarujala.com”.
- From the Home Page, select the link for Online Application.
- After following that link, a new window will appear.
- Enter the form values correctly.
- Attach the latest Mark Sheet Copy along with Income certificate and address proof.
- Save and submit the final details to take a print out of form.
Note: Address Proof required can be Adhaar Card, School Id or Ration Card.
Method II: Through Missed Call
- Give a missed call from your mobile number to +918030636402.
- The Applicant will receive a link through SMS on his/her number.
- Follow that link and fill the application form.
Dear Applicants, please ensure that DND is not activated on your Phone Number.
Last Date to apply Online: September 2020.
Dear users, start applying now by following this Official Link.