Annamalai University Hall Ticket 2020
Annamalai University has declared the external exam conducting notice. Download the Annamalai University Hall Ticket 2020 for the May 2020 exams. Check the admit card for the UG and PG courses.
Many students already applied for the external exams, now they all are waiting for the admit card to attend the external exam. We mentioning all the info about the admit card, so you must download your hall ticket before the exams dates.
This university offered the Distance Education courses like B.Com, B.Lit, B.A. B.Sc, BBA, B.L, LLm, BE, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy B.Pharm, MBA, M.Com, MCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Phil, Phd and other professional diploma course offered in several streams.
|Name of the department||Annamalai University|
|Name of the exam||DDE Exams|
|Details about||Hall ticket|
|Date of Exams||May|
Annamalai University Admit Card 2020
As per the notice announced by the department that the admit card has released by the organization. And it will be available only on the official website and the examination will be conducted in May/June and the admit card will be issued before 20 days. So candidates keep opening the official site.
Don’t forget to bring the admit card because without call letter entry will be banned. So it is compulsory to carry with your respective admission cards. It shows that you are the correct person to be entry in the examination hall.
If you don’t know how to download the admit card from the official websites then you must check the below mentioning steps. These points help you at the time when you download the call letters.
Process to download the Annamalai University hall ticket 2020
- Firstly open the official website of the organization which is www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in
- Select the option of news and event this Colum available on the home page.
- Choose the hall ticket of which courses exam you are looking for.
- Fill the info about the admit card like roll number and other details.
- Press the submit button then wait for the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Note – Download the admit card from here, for the distance education students